Love

Love

Monday, November 15, 2010

Two of My Sisters

           (ps these are pics from last year and my hair is no longer this dark so I look a little bit different lol)
Cherali - It's amazing how much her and I are alike, but yet look so different (but kind of look the same). This is an old pic so my hair is no longer this dark. I love to be around her. She gives such great advice, and I know that I can count on her no matter what! Lately I've been staying with her a ton, and I pretty much love it! She has helped me through so much in my life! I really have no idea where I would be without her. I know that I can always count on her to be there for me. Love her to death!
Tracea - I love her to death!! We are the only two people that have green eyes in our family, because we're awesome! I know no matter what she'll always be there for me. She always knows how to have a good time, and make me laugh. She is amazing person. I love to be around her whenever I get the chance to. Even though it's not too often I enjoy all of the time I get to spend with her. Love her mucho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment