Love

Love

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Blessings

I think everyday has a blessing in it. You just have to open your eyes to everything that you have. MayLynn is a blessing in so many ways. She has changed my life so much. I'm not saying that other people won't hurt when I place her for adoption, but I know that it is going to hurt me the most. No one, besides for a birthmom, will truly know what I'm going through and will go through. I do believe though other people will be deeply sad too. She is such a blessing in my life, and will continue to be. She opened my eyes to everything. I have and amazing family that will be there for me, all my support girls (birthmoms) who I love to death!!! And also Heavenly Father. It's taken me a while to have a testimony, and it stinks that I'm having to go through this. It makes me a better person in every single way. She is everything to me! She'll have an amazing family! Who I love so much! Jared and Rachel are so loving and fun I couldn't imagine anyone else who would be more perfect. I know I'm going to feel empty, but I know that seeing her happiness and all the love that will surround her will eventually replace that feeling. I have an a amazing family who support me, and I'm so glad that I do. I have no idea where I would be without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment